A world full of wonder—and horror. Three enticing, secretive men. A secret destiny waiting to be discovered…
Wicked Wonderland (#1)
Dive through the looking-glass into a Wonderland that’s lush, exhilarating… and deadly.
Five steps to getting over a nasty break-up:
1. Inherit a mini-castle from your reclusive grand-aunt.
2. Fall through a mirror into a decadent upside-down world.
3. Get to know the smoking-hot locals. Prickly Hatter. Playful Chess. And the passionate White Knight… Wait, what was I talking about? Oh, right.
4. Discover you possess powers that could win a rebellion against a tyrannical queen.
5. Keep a tight hold on your head—and your heart.
When I tumbled into Wonderland, I only wanted to escape the epic mess my life had become. I’m not sure I can trust anything in this bizarre, intoxicating place. But the three incredibly enticing men I’ve met here might need me even more than anyone back home ever has.
Maybe a little heroism is all it’ll take to heal my wounds and theirs. As long as the Queen of Hearts doesn’t come for our heads first…
Wrathful Wonderland (#2)
Four ways to piss off the Queen of Hearts:
1. Have a name that sounds kind of like Alice.
2. Change the decor in her favorite club.
3. Destroy the magic she’s used to hold Wonderland in her cruel grasp.
4. Fail to offer your head in penance.
I didn’t come to this bizarre, intoxicating place looking for trouble, but I’ve sure as hell found it. As the Queen retaliates viciously against the Spades’ rebellion, it’s up to me and the three alluring men I’ve allied with to save Wonderland before so many innocents lose their heads.
Easier said than done. With Hatter tapping into his inner Mad, Chess pulling a vanishing act, and the White Knight revealing secrets darker than I could have imagined, everything I counted on here has turned upside down. When the swords come out, will I even be able to save myself?
Wanton Wonderland (#3)
Three keys to claiming Wonderland’s throne:
1. Win over the citizens (who are caught up in a drug-fueled daze).
2. Recover the magical artifacts of my royal line (which are hidden behind a squad of brutal guards).
3. Draw on the love of the three most extraordinary men I’ve ever met (one of whom is held captive by a tyrant queen).
Okay, I’ve got my work cut out for me. But my people and my lovers are counting on me. I won’t give up this wondrous land that feels more like a home than the world I grew up in ever did.
There’s a new queen in town. The Hearts and Diamonds had better get ready to bow down.